Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Is She The Reason (sonnet/song)

1- Why you don't call me no more.
2- Why you Don't say I love you anymore.
3- Why you don't look at me the same way.
4- You don't care about my feelings anymore
5- I have to turn to other dudes for the affection , I should of been getting from you.
6- Why we never go out together
7- Why you spend more time with her and your DUDES more than you spend with me.
8- Is she the reason?
9- When you say I am the most important thing in your life and you love me.
10- Is she the reason, is she the reason why i can feel the knife.
11- Is she the reason why when i call, you press the RED button but when she calls the Green Burton.
12- Why is it that your fucking her ... While I am crying ALONE.
13- is she the reason
14- Why is it that you have me so hypnotized?
15- WHY IS IT THAT NO MATTER WHAT I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU?
SHE IS THE REASON. WHY??

4 comments:

Taylor O said...

Its really good!Seems like you’re very passionate about your topic!

Sophie K. said...

Your theme is about dudes, and I can relate to how your emotions are spilling in this poem. You rhymed a lot as well, and that made the poem flow. Nice job.

Qudsia said...

this is very deep and emotional. great use of imagery

Kelly said...

This poem is very deep and gets the point across of your feelings. I enjoy the layout of the poem on how its in number order. I think the poem is about the obvious reasons of a boy who doesnt understand your feelings and emotions and always neglects them. It shows that you've had enough and want a way out but like the last line of your poem you are "still in love with him."
I really enjoy this poem, nice job Edna.